Welcome to our cribz, y'all~

So the thing is, we're gonna chip in our money and buy a fucking huge mansion and end up as nocturnal, aneroxic party animals. We will forget to eat, and breakfast is at 11pm. We will get hyperactive and have taopok sessions every morning. We will adopt a kid and raise him/her up as a homosexual when we get sick of each other. We will grow fat, live fast and die young. We will get diabetes, kidney problems and lung cancer. We will be fabulous and everyone would love to be us.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Our daily conversations that shortens my life.

N: I think I used to have more friends.
J: Ya. Me too. I was hotter on the internet.
N: No wonder you got so many ex-boyfriends.
J: Aiya, all not serious ones.
N: I add all my not serious ones also yours more than mine by a few times lor!
J: Really nothing one. Never say I love you. Never hold hand. Just talk only.
N: Wah. Gam lan.
J: Ya lor. For fun one.
N: WHAT?! I SAID GAM LAN YOU SAID YA LOR FOR FUN ONE?!
J: Huh. Oops. Hahah.
N: Dum bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment